The cost of collecting and distributing cash is a major overhead for many corporations throughout the world and can be as high as 20% in some markets. The emergence of mobile technology offers corporations a unique opportunity to eliminate much of that expense, reduce inefficiencies and enable the mobile payments ecosystem from the top down.
This White Paper:
- introduces the concept of corporate mobile payments
- sets them in the context of the overall mobile payments ecosystem
- examines the business case for their adoption by corporations
- looks at their potential as a driver for the mobile payments industry overall
- explains the role that each type of participant should look to play in the industry
- insights and thoughts from industry leaders such as Citi, MasterCard, Visa, Barclays, Vodafone, Airtel and the IFC
For background information on this topic please visit our blog page. Mobile Money Consulting is a specialist payment advisory firm based in London, UK with multi-sector experience and a global client network. Mobile Money Consulting executives are available to discuss the paper. Please see our contact details. For more information on how we can help your organisation please visit our services page.